Monday 2 March 2015

THE PALMS MARKET



Markets and more markets! Today we are adventuring THE PALMS MARKET.



On Saturday ( sorry for late post but still in time for next Sat! ) I went to the Palms Market in Cape Town. Since I do these every week if I can I decided to do this even though I didn't really get lots of photos sadly, wish I took pics of the food etc but really didn't have the time.

Anyway it is a really cute market if you are looking for a more quiet market - compared to the Neighbourgoods market which is just too packed. It was good not having to feel so uncomfortable and in a tight space so I definitely recommend this market if you are just looking for a casual morning for a delicious breakfast. This market is located in Woodstock.

They had lovely live pianist playing music and it was very lively, along with the yummy smell of multiple cultures of food from South African Biltong, Indian curries and samosas, pizza, burgers and salads etc. Although it is about a 35 min drive from my house, it is a must for the next weekend for me!


Here are some photos





 There are over 300 covered parkings which is just great cause markets hardly ever have car parks. The buildings are so beautifully designed I wish I could have gotten more photos.




Cookie vanilla ice-cream. 



I got some samosas, spring rolls, the BEST ice-cream ever it was made right in front of me and ahh I want some right now. My little brother as you can see had a hot dog. There were so many options to choose from and I sadly chose simple foods compared to all the gourmet salads and burgers because of I was in a rush to go elsewhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment