Wednesday 8 July 2015

Day in Hout Bay, Cape Town



 Today I went on a cute little boat trip to Seal Island, visited the Harbour Bay Market and went for a walk.



Woke up in the morning and had my daily juice for breakfast. I made a pineapple, carrot and ginger smoothie today which is my favourite. We left the house at around 10 so the weather was perfect to go on a boat. It lasted for about 40 mins which was nice. The ride was from the Harbour Bay to Seal Island in Hout Bay, there were a ton of seals (I touched one!!)







I hardly took any photos of the market but if you scroll down on my blog you’ll see some. It is my favourite market ever I love the vibes, the food, the people it’s just amazing especially at night time. We went to the market after the boat ride so around 11/12. Had some really nice Chinese food, listened to live music and had cookies for desert. 

To finish off my day I got home and took my dog Liliko for a walk around the neighbourhood, we did about 5.6k. 











No comments:

Post a Comment