Wednesday 8 July 2015

MAKEUP HAUL

Today I went on a lil makeup spree, well it's not JUST all makeup but hey, click on the title to see more :)




 When I got my nails done at Sorbet, I asked the lady what remover she was using because it worked so well. She told me it was the Sorbet Hydrate Nail Polish Remover that is acetone free! I have been wanting to buy a acetone nailpolish remover for ages, it was just about R30! ($3) WHAT? So I went to Clicks to pick these two products up. The remover and the hand cream, which I also used whilst I was getting my nails done.

I also then went to the body shop and since June was my birthday month I got a R50 Voucher, I have written a review about the new product in the Vitamin C line here. It was R155 ($12) but I paid R105 because of the voucher.



When I was at clicks, I picked up these few items. I think I am addicted to clicks, seriously they have really great makeup products. Revlons Absolutely fabulous deo.
Sinful Colours nailpolish R29 ($2.3)
Essence Lipstick R40
Maybellines Great Lash which I have been using for a week and I just hate it. :(
I have a few AVON products that I ordered from my sewing teacher, she's partnered with AVON as a distributor so I wanted to order a few products from her.
AVON Hello Kitty Spray r49.


Got a few nail polish' Sally Hansens nailgrowth miracle which is my 2nd bottle because I love it and it lasts forever and the top coat MEGA SHINE and a few other ones that I don't really know what brand they are.
Good Earths Shea Butter hand cream.
My 2nd purchase of RIMMEL London's STAY MATTE powder I got in transparent, it is such a good product! (But if you can see those light streaks, I accidentally poured nailpolish remover on it :(



AVONS CC cream in Natural Beige I think this was around R89 it has SPF 50 which is great
AVONS glimmerstick in BLACKEST BLACK R15 but originally around R30 but I got a discount
Also another product that I have used before and wanted to pick up is the Essence Eyeliner pen, for a cheap brand this product is INCREDIBLE. If you want to try out a liquid eyeliner and you're a beginner go for this! I have been wanting the STILA liquid liner but I can't find it anywhere. This is the dupe for it and it's only around R42

No comments:

Post a Comment