Tuesday 25 August 2015

OOTD | Basic & Casual outfit

I mainly stayed home today but i'll show what I wore nevertheless.

Top: Zara
Jeans: Mr Price "Mom jeans"
Shoes: Adidas Neo 
Wallet: NewLook from Asos
Necklace & bracelet : Peachiestore on etsy (Link on my home page)



I was pretty surprised when I went into Mr Price to find boyfriend & mom jeans (and they were  SO cute). I hardly ever shop there because I have always had the impression that the quality was bad and they never had anything I liked. Until lately I have noticed from other fellow South African bloggers that the clothes there are so cute and incredibly cheap. These jeans are so comfortable & look so nice, I have been wearing them all the time! Also I'd rather spend R170 on these over zara jeans that are exactly the same for r500..


This top is adorable! It's from ZARA and it is just a simple white top with cute hand-drawn like sketches.


  My asos order came a few days ago and I got this new wallet from the brand NewLook for about $12 (R155)




 Also I am annoyed about the fact that winter is almost over (hence the jacket-less ootd)
 No more coats, boots and scarves :(



Casually looking at the wall because ya know, that's totally normal.

That's it for my outfit of the day!

- Mera

2 comments: