Saturday 22 August 2015

EVERYDAY MAKEUP PRODUCTS

Today I will be talking about my favourite everyday makeup products. I  have been trying out a few new face products but the rest are my usual.


             






First off for my face I use the Rimmel London BB Cream in the shade LIGHT. This is good because it has light coverage and SPF 15

Then if I would need to cover some spots I will use the Rimmel London Wake Me Up concealer.

(Usually I will just use the concealer unless I am wanting extra face coverage)


Just to set the face makeup I will use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. (I spilt nail polish remover on the cover by accident so that's why it looks weird!)


I love the liquid liner look and this is my favourite product for it! It is super cheap (R49) and works incredibly! It lasts till the night so it is such good quality for a inexpensive brand.


And for mascara I have been trying out the Maybelline Great Lash mascara.



To fill in my eyebrows a little bit, I use this ColorAppeal Trio Pallette from L'Oréal Paris in Chocolate addiction with a angled eyeliner brush.




Thanks for reading!
Mera 

No comments:

Post a Comment