Sunday 14 June 2015

LUSH HAUL



Sometimes you just gotta spoil yourself so, heres a LUSH haul.



I went to Canal Walk and came across the shop LUSH which I frequently went to back in New Zealand but never saw it in Cape Town until today. I never usually buy a lot from Lush at once because uh, it’s just not too cheap. Anyway, It is my birthday in 3 days (Which I am not even excited for because SIXTEEN feels so OLD) which is so so scary, so I decided to treat myself with some goodies because why not?


Today I bought honey I washed the kids soap which is one of my all time favourite soaps, smells so so good and feels so moisturising. - As much as I love trying new products Im always going back to this soap.

I have never tried a massage bar but apparently this one (Hottie Massage) has some really nice bumps that are nice for sore cramps and muscles etc. I don’t know if ill use it much but its moisturising and melts so fast, and can we just talk about how amazing it looks, literally just like white chocolate. So tempting. 

So I picked out this lettuce mask thinking it was a seaweed mask but I completely read it wrong lol. It’s not the best mask but it’s so cooling and exfoliates really well. The thing I don’t like about Lush masks is that it expires really really quickly (1 month or so) although its a good thing because it means it’s fresh and theres less chemicals. 




Lastly I got a Facial Soap called Movis. Basically it is a squigdy bar made of wholemeal bread to exfoliate and revive the skin with weathers oil, and cocoa butter and bunch of other yummy things. It’s funny because it literally looks like a loaf of bread sitting on my sink. I love it so much it smells incredible, so milky and feels so good BUT definitely for next time I am not going for a facial soap because soaps are just waaaaayyyy too drying - although I have normal to oily/combination skin this makes my face way too dry along with the South African weather. (I usually cut my soaps in half because I have so many and I hate having big chunks around, so the one on the left is used and the one on the right isn't yet)











No comments:

Post a Comment