Sunday 1 March 2015

MONTHLY FAVORITES | FEBRUARY



I have been wanting to do favourites every month for 2015 but have had no time because of all the moving.
So I will start off with February, I will be only doing these if I have any products I like for the month so here we go!





VICHY  3 in one face wash - Its so useful for when I need something quick to remove my eye makeup!


Bio Oil - Im not sure if lots of people use this product but I have been using it for so long now and unfortunately when I moved to New Zealand I couldn't get a hold of this product anywhere, although I now know they do sell it in the warehouse and or pharmacies. 
This is such an amazing product for my skin and I use it as a moisturiser every night and I don't know really if its a good thing but AH its so incredible especially for dry skin  ( can be used for any skin type) I will write a separate blog about Bio Oil because really it is a incredible product. 

 Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Carbon Charcoal
 Recently one of my best friends Meli recommended me to buy this product because I was in a hunt for a good gel eyeliner. When I bought it I was disappointed it wasn't 100% black. It was a charcoal colour which I am not a huge fan of but have learnt to love it. It is good for a everyday look because it isn't too dark which is nice and looks more subtle than black.

Rimmel Powder : 001 Transparent

Ahhh this product! I love this so so much ( as you can see because of how I majorly hit pan lol ) and it really is a great product. I hate the look of greasy / shiny skin so this completely takes away that look. It is good for all skin types because it is transparent, although I am not too sure this is good for darker skin colours because sometimes in the summer it makes me look a lot paler... Which means its not actually " transparent ". 
Other than that this is super light and a great powder to touch up! 

 NYX Runway 10 Palette

 I have been using colour number 1, 4 and 8 the most and I have been loving this product for February, I was never into eyeshadow but this month I have been trying different looks and this is so great for a easy light look.
Favorite polish of the month obviously has to be from Sally Hansen.
In my opinion I never find brands like OPI, ELLE or Revlon to be as good as Sally Hansen, I always end up choosing colours from this brand because it lasts so much longer for me. 
This months fav is the colour " I LILAC YOU" which is a very cute name for this purple/ lilac colour.
I have been using this all month and have just loved this light colour for summer!



This is all for now just a quick few items I have loved this month.
Byeee ! 

2 comments:

  1. Omg Mera I just discovered your blog! Great post, I really wanna get my hands on that nyx paletteee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay yay im so glad you found me! Thanks so much love, you definitely should it's so great! xx

      Delete