Saturday 14 February 2015

NEIGHBOURGOODS MARKET



If you read my blogpost yesterday you would know that today I went to another market. “ Neighbourgoods market”. I LOVED THIS PLACE.


Since I am living in Cape Town now I really want to make the most of my weekends by visiting lots of events and markets.
My friend Naki recommended this market to me which I am very happy about because I would have not looked for it myself. (Thanks Naks :3)

The market was definitely above my expectations ( as usual ) and really blew me away. It was so vibrant, loud, lively and the smell ahhh I wish I could just be there now. They had a huge variety of foods, fruit, drinks, clothing and all the usual market stuff. 

I had one problem - No seats available and really compact environment with hardly any space to move. It would be really nice if the market had more space, but I guess a market isn’t a market without a crowd.
I tried samosas, hot dogs and sushi. Not the prettiest foods because all the good looking food had plates which I couldn’t find a seat to have a photo-worthy meal, but other than that I still enjoyed :) 

Happy Valentines Day x






















OUTFIT:

Beige knit cardi:  Valley Girl
High waisted jeans: Dotti
White top: Glassons
Bag: Glassons
( All these items were bought in New Zealand)


No comments:

Post a Comment