Friday 13 February 2015

HARBOUR BAY MARKET



Tonight I went to the Harbour Bay Market in Hout Bay which was absolutely beautiful! From the fairy lights hanging from the ceilings, to the valentines day decorations and all the mouthwatering food everywhere was just so lovely.




I haven’t ever seen a market like this so this was really above my expectations. I definitely recommend it to any Cape Tonians or visitors coming here. It’s a great place for families and friends, theres a band playing there which is a plus for entertainment. I had cheese sticks and iced coffee. Really wanted to buy everything there! They had a huge variety of vegan and organic food, drinks, dessert, clothing, lots of jewellery, furniture, deco and just so much more.

Market hours:

Friday 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Saturday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm


I am going to try to go to 1 market p/w cause there are just so many! I am going to a different one tomorrow so expect another post ^.^

Here are some photos:















Sorry for the phone quality, it really irritated me that I didn’t bring my camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment