Tuesday 10 February 2015

INSPIRATION | ROOM DECO





Since I moved to Cape Town, renovating my room has been pretty difficult. Very fun but tricky. I am sure there are lots of furniture shops but I hardly seem to find anything I like, for room deco inspiration to you all and for myself, I have decided to blog about my furniture wish lists. I wish they had Ikea here, everything there is so cute and affordable. 



I am still stuck with filling up my room - I like it empty and simple, but it just doesn’t feel like me yet. There are a lot of corners that are empty and floor space that still needs filling. Please let me know if there is anything I can add to an empty room! 

Heres some pictures that I use to inspire my room.











There are some items down below that I have seen a lot in websites but haven’t bought yet so I just wrote it down here to add to my shopping list.

  1. White furry / fuzzy carpet
  2. Fairy lights 
  3. Bin
  4. Throw / blankets
  5. Accent pillows
  6. Bean bag/ couch
  7. Wall frames / photos
  8. White lamp
  9. Pin board

All these photos are from Pinterest.

Hope it inspired you too!
Mera

No comments:

Post a Comment