Monday 9 February 2015

HAUL | ROOM FURNITURE



Since I moved to South Africa ( which I will soon write a update about it. ) I have a new house, new room. So that means decorating!


When I came to this house everything was unfurnished. So my room was absolutely empty. Which was such a odd feeling since I have always moved to houses that were already furnished. I was so so excited that the room was unfurnished because I love interior decorating!! My favorite colour for furniture is white and lovee accents with the colour grey or beige.

I wanted to blog a little to show you guys how my room looks like at the moment, only the little parts that are furnished. Everything else still needs furnishing. For now its just my desk & bed. My bed still needs more pillows and throws which I am wanting so bad!! But expect to see a completely different room in a month or so :)

When I went furniture shopping I bought x2 side tables. 1 desk. Double sized bed. An 'acrylic' looking plastic chair. Various cacti and succulents which as you can see I am obsessed with! I can't wait to keep buying them and expanding my succulent family, they are so so cute!

I still need a carpet, throws, pillows, bins etc etc.







 I never like photos on my wall, but have been really into magazines lately and found some really cute ones I felt like would suit my room.







My room is very empty and basic now. I think I like it a lot better than having it clustered. Although this room doesn't really feel like home, I know after a few weeks I will learn to love it.

Goodnight/ good morning all! 
Mera 

No comments:

Post a Comment