Monday 9 February 2015

PET GUINEA PIG





Can we just talk about HOW CUTE MY NEW LIL PET IS. AH.



I have been wanting to buy a guinea pig for quite some time now, so before I got a little piggie I wanted to have a safe home for it. Iv been doing lots of research and finally found a good cage for him. The next day I went to go buy a guinea pig ! It was really hard to find them as I don't like buying animals from pet stores cause they know nothing about them and treat them horribly, which I don't want to support. I tried looking everywhere for guinea pig rescues/shelters or breeders. They were all empty or the next lot would come in a few months which would be too  long :( So  I had no choice to get it from a pet shop, I felt sorry for them anyway since they were in bad condition (never being fed veggies etc)

Here are some pics, his name is Teo. Since he is 4 weeks old I can't exactly know the gender. So for now I think of him as a boy lol. Also don't worry I know he is alone, but I will only buy him a friend once I know his gender, because I don't want a girl (babies ^.^)







No comments:

Post a Comment