Monday 9 February 2015

LIGHT SHOWS & LUNCH




A few days/weeks ago I went to Art Exhibition in Auckland, New Zealand with one of my best friends Meli. This was before I moved to South Africa, Cape Town. We met up in Town and it was so great seeing her after a few weeks of not being together, felt so weird because we spent almost everyday together.
So first we walked to the Museum and paid tickets to enter the Light Show which was s00oOo fascinating. Then we had lunch in some cute food court near Town which I miss so much! I had Bimbimbap one of my favorite Korean food. We had a really long chat over food & drinks and it was just really relaxing. We did a little shopping and here are some pics of the Light show & food.













Sorry about the bad quality I was using my phone and it didn't catch the lighting well.

Wearing: White polo top
Puma Black Leggings
Black Cardi
New Balance 574

No comments:

Post a Comment